Dear 2017 npower beneficiary,
Today on the npower news update, we have published few things you should know as an N-power beneficiary.
We do hope it will help you find them interesting and worthwhile.
Before we proceed, let’s give you an overview of what has happened recently on the Npower Nigeria recruitment.
They are various news on N-power, deployment, shortlisted candidates, posting and deployment letter, recruitment, on the portal, on salary.
Npower News Update Today?
- See Npower Salary Structure and Payment Method
- Download and Upload Npower Posting Letter
- Npower Permanent Employment – What You Need to Know
- Hottest Recruitment in Nigeria Today
- Profile Update – Login & Update Npower Profile at npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile
- FG Payment of 5000 Naira Begins – Check Procedures and Registration here
- How to Mark Attendance at Your PPA Using Npower Device
- NPOWER LIST 2017: Check Shortlisted Candidates for Teach, Health, Agro, Tax
- How to Prepare for N-Power Deployment 2018/2019
- Npower in Partnership with StartUp Nigeria – Apply and Get 2.5 Million
- How to Check, Edit, Correct and Update BVN Online
Here are things you Need to Know Today!
Focal Person: A person appointed in each state who is in charge of all social investment programmes in a given state. For N-power, the focal person assists with
– Resolution of Issues
– General Management of N-power beneficiaries in a state
State institutions such as state universal basic education board (SUBEB), Agricultural development programme (ADP), primary health care centers of primary health care development agency (NPHCDA) assist with the deployment process
The signing of Attendance: All beneficiaries of FG social investment programme must attend promptly and sign daily attendance at their PPA. This will qualify them for a monthly stipend.
Place of Primary Assignment (PPA): The place where beneficiaries are deployed to as teaching assistants, agro extension workers, and healthcare assistants
No Payment for anything regarding N-power – Many people are complaining that they are compelled to make payment for deployment letter, identity card and so on.
Be informed that you should not make payment of any kind to anybody. Report any attempt to collect money from you to the appropriate authority.
Npower Social Media: You are expected to follow the official n-power social media channels. Beneficiaries should follow at least three of our social media channels.
Upload Deployment Letter – you must upload the stamped copy of your posting letter to the portal. Without this, you will not qualify for the monthly salary.
This page will be updated daily with the latest Npower News Update Today. Avail yourself of the opportunity to check daily and stay updated.