Those whose name appears on the Npower Final Selection List can now generate NPOWER OTP Verification code and login to the Portal and upload their ID, passport and Update their account.
It has reached our desk that many are having a problem generating the One Time Password (OTP) and validating it against their account.
Some are getting error messages like OTP Validation Problem, OTP Validation failed, OTP Validation error and many more.
If you are in this category of people who are unable to complete the OTP validation process, you will need this guide more than any other person does. Herein, you will get to know everything about One Time Password, how to bypass the validation error and login to the NPVN portal to update your account information.
Remember that you need an OTP to check your transition status from pre-selected candidates to volunteer.
How to Check Transition Status
Login to NPVN portal and enter your email to generate a One Time Password. Once that is done, proceed to your dashboard and update your information.
How to Fix OTP Error Messages
Normally, all qualified volunteer who logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or email address should be able to get a congratulatory message and automatic OTP will be generated and send to their email.
In the case that you didn’t receive the One Time Password (OTP) in your email, you will have to follow this guide step by step and you will be happy you did.
If you are experiencing challenges with generating an OTP, please follow the steps listed below carefully.
- On the “Confirm OTP” page, Volunteers should click on “Retrieve it here”
- Volunteers should fill in the Quickly retrieve OTP option where he/she enters their chosen program, last 4 digits of their BVN, Year of Birth and Click Submit
- Once Volunteer clicks on “Submit”, an OTP automatically generates
- Then click the “Dismiss” button, and the OTP will appear on the required box, then click Submit
- The volunteer has successfully generated OTP. The volunteer is now required to set a password to gain access to his/her profile
If the OTP error message still persists, then simply dial *347*5*88#
We are more than happy to walk you through other challenges you may be facing.