The N-Power application portal is currently open, to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps
Step 1: This is open to only applicants aged 18-35 years. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
Step 2: Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-teach or N-health
Step 3: Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng and sign up with a valid email address and password to create an account.
Step 4: Once you get on the application portal (https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup), you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
a. Input your valid contact information (Email or phone number)
b. The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
c. Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11 – digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go post this interface.
d. BioData and contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The NPower Teach and N-Health sub-programme are however open to only graduates.
- In addition, please note that the N-Power Health selection, selection preference will be given to holders of bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in health science such as medicine, microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied discipline in sciences).
- iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate
f. Employment and other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your government issued identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government ID are: International Passport, National ID card issued by NMC, Valid driver’s license and permanent voter’s card
g. Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe