UNN Admission Status Checking Portal 2019/2020 and how to check Admission List is contained on this page.
Those that participated in the 2019 UNN Post UTME Screening test and scored above the cut off mark are to check their name in the admission list. The University of Nigeria Nsukka has a portal where all admission lists are been uploaded.
After checking the Post UTME Result, the next thing is to check admission status to know if you have been admitted or not. If you are yet to see your result, click here to check UNN Post UTME Result 2019/2020.
When you login to the UNN Admission Status Checker website, you will be able to check your name in the following admission lists.
- UNN Merit Admission List
- UNN 4th Batch Admission List
- UNN Staff Admission List
- UNN Final Admission List
- UNN Supplementary Admission List
- UNN 3rd Batch Admission List
Firstly, they will release “Merit List” for those who meet the departmental cut off mark. Those who did not see their name in the Merit list will have to buy shopping form and apply for another department. UNN will release the supplementary admission list followed by 3rd admission list before they will release VC’s list (Staff Quota).
How to Check UNN Admission Status 2019 on the Portal
Normally they will publish a PDF list of students who have been offered provisional admission to study in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. If you don’t have a PDF enabled phone, you will have to visit a cyber café to print it out for viewing.
Alternatively, you can login to UNN Admission Status Checking Portal, input your Jamb registration number and check your name.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
Recommended: Jamb Questions 2019 and Answers | Get Jamb Expo here
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Recommended: How to Login to Jamb Caps Portal
If you have any problem using UNN Admission Status Checking Portal, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
We congratulate the UNN Freshers!