The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has commenced the recruitment of 5000 personnel into the agency for interested Nigerians. The recruitment is said to be available on www.emplug.com but you can read the description and guideline on www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers.
There are two available positions waiting for application from interested Nigerians. The first one is Narcotic Officer Cadre for those with University degree or HND while the second one is Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre for those with only SSCE, NECO or its equivalent.
On this page, I will show you how to login, register and apply for any of the available position under NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020. I have made everything simple, you are only required to relax and get the full gist before proceeding to the application portal to apply.
First, let me give the general requirement for recruitment. These are the requirements you must meet before you will be considered for employment. You need to pay attention to it because it’s only those who meet these requirements that will be shortlisted and contacted for the next phase of the recruitment.
Trending: NAFDAC Official Recruitment 2019/2020
NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 General Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
www.emplug.com Portal Registration, Login and Application Procedure:
To start the application process, you need to first visit https://www.emplug.com and register an account by entering your email and password.
Once your account is created, login and follow the links below to apply for any position of your choice depending on your qualification.
To get the latest update on NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020, drop a comment below and we will keep you updated.