www.fedfire.gov.ng is the Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2019/2020. The registration, sign up and login button will soon be activated and applicants will be able to submit online application for the recruitment into FFS.
After the approval of NDLEA Recruitment and Civil Defence Recruitment by the federal government of Nigeria, we have been on the lookout for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019. Hopefully the e-recruitment portal will be opened soon and interested Nigerians will be able to submit online application.
This article will provide vital information on Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2019, application form and requirements. Equally, I will give interested applicants detailed guide on how to make a successful application.
If you currently unemployed or want to apply for Fire Service Recruitment this year, kindly go through the guide contained here to educate yourself on the FFS recruitment. Be sure to read through the requirements carefully to know all the things you need to have before starting your online application for employment consideration.
Trending: NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
If you have what it takes to work with fire service to protect life and properties, then proceed further and see all the requirements/qualification needed to apply for the job…
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 2020 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth and within the ages of 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men; x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
Fire Service Recruitment Portal And Application Procedure:
To start the application process, you will need to log on to the Fire Service Recruitment website 2019 and register to submit your application.
FFS Recruitment can be applied using two websites which i am going to list here. You can click on any of them to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
The first recruitment portal is: https://www.cdfipb.careers/jobs/federal-fire-service
The second recruitment portal of federal fire service is www.fedfire.gov.ng
When the Recruitment is ended, always check your email address and FFS website for the list of successful candidates. After screening the applications, they will release the list of shortlisted candidates that will proceed to the next step of the recruitment.
Drop a comment below if you want to receive latest update/news on Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2019.