Npower is happy to announce that the N-creative training is starting. The programme will run from 5th July to 2nd August 2019.
Those concerned should read the below information carefully to know what they are supposed to do against the registration.
Kindly come along with the following for the registration process;
- Original copy of WAEC result and 2 photocopies
- A valid form of identification (National ID Card, Voters Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
- Original copy of birth certificate or declaration of age and 2 photocopies
- 5 Passport Photographs
- A health report to show fitness to participate in the programme
- Your BVN Slip
Training will hold at two campuses;
Benson Idaho University, Legacy Campus, Benin-Sapele Road, Okha, Benin City, Edo state
Negbenebor International School, 5, Redemption Drive, Off Ugbor Road, Limit Road GRA, Benin City, Edo state
Kindly check the SMS and email sent to you to confirm which campus you were assigned.
In addition, please come with the following materials
- Padlock for boxed and personal belongings
- At least two-bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Toiletries (Bathing soap, detergent, tissue paper, sanitary pads, toothbrush)
- Mosquito Net (Optional)
- Plastic cups
Please note that upon completion of the registration process, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise. Beneficiaries are NOT Permitted to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances. Any of these will be confiscated at the gate.
Note: The Npower 2019 Registration Portal is not yet open. You are advised not to enter your details on scam websites. Stay safe and only source information from the official npower website or N-Power twitter handle.
If you have any question or inquiry about the Npower Creative Programme, do not hesitate to contact us.